The Six Healing Sounds is a set of six Chi Kung, (Qi Gong), movements, combined with specific sound vibrations which help to balance and regulate body temperature resulting in great calm & wellbeing. Practicing the Six Healing Sounds can transform your emotions and balance the flow of energy in your body.
In this course Marie will guide you on video through each of the sounds with detailed instructions.
14 Lessons, including one for each sound:
- Introduction to the Six Healing Sounds video
- The Lung Sound video - Autumn
- The Kidney Sound video - Winter
- The Liver Sound video - Spring
- The Heart Sound video - Summer
- The Spleen Sound video - Indian Summer
- The Triple Warmer video - no season, balances the warmers in the body
- Six Healing Sounds Practice Session video
- After each Healing Sound video lesson you can take a quiz to measure what you learned. This quiz is optional and meant only as a learning tool.
- A Digital 'Postcard' of each of the sound qualities from each lesson to better learn the qualities of each organ/season.
Practicing Chi Kung increases your Chi, your Life Force energy and brings a sense of calm and centeredness. Chi Kung is widely practiced today for its overall therapeutic health benefits, and as an antidote to everyday stress.
Marie Favorito, Director, Universal Tao Boston and Senior Instructor, Universal Tao
Marie is a Senior Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao founded by GrandMaster Mantak Chia. Marie has 30+ years of teaching experience in the Tao: Tai Chi Chi Kung, (Long and Short Forms, Sword Form), numerous Chi Kung Forms and many levels of Meditation. Marie has years of experience teaching seniors at Senior Centers locally. Marie participates in Tai Chi studies with Harvard University. As well as teaching these Taoist practices Marie incorporates Chi Organ-Abdominal Massage, Chi Nei Tsang, CNT, and Chi Kung Healing in her private practice. She has taught workshops Internationally in Germany, Thailand, Australia, Canada, Mexico and throughout the USA. First Aid CPR AED Certified with the American Heart Association.
20 Porter Street Woburn, MA 01801 USA
Phone: (617) 501-9118